Intisi 7 fabric fire curtains and Intisi 3 smoke barriers are provided with a programmed configured control mechanism to control efficient effective operation of the system.
- Operability. Effective closure of the closure barriers in a controlled manner.
- Customized programming. Its advanced processor permits hosting a large number of programming parameters.
- Intelligence. Permits the closure device to resolve problems autonomously through its constant self-diagnosis and self-analysis status.
- Memory. Memory capacity for up to 255 events.
- Communication. Users are provided information in real time about the status of the system via WIFI, TCP-IP, GSM, etc.
- Safety. Permits evacuation of any people who are trapped within the fire area and intervention of the firefighter.
- Polyvalence. Fitted with connectors for linking up fire detectors.
- Advanced i3 processor with 32 bit architecture
- Remote connectivity to advanced applications (WIFI, TCP-IP, GSM, etc.)
- Pulse Width Modulation technique (PWM)
- Hall effect encoder providing 6000 bits of information / minute
- 24V emergency UPS device that automatically manages and charges its batteries
- 230VAC/50Hz power supply
- Size: 315 x 320 x 85 mm
The advanced technology featured in the SI03c smart control core permits personalized programming of the parameters as required for individual circumstances.
- Basic programming from the control unit.
- Advanced programming via the INTISOFT® application with technical mode functions and control of maintenance parameters.
- Special emergency exit programming for evacuation of any people who are in the fire area.
|Permits remote monitoring of the event and status log (in real time) of the Intisi 7 fire curtains.|