INTISI successfully closed the year 2018 and opens a new year 2019 full of challenges and new projects.
On 31th January the emblematic corporate building of the group, 'Prefire Innovation Hub', hosted the anual meeting, welcoming the different members of 'GRUPO PREFIRE', where INTISI belongs to, part of the management, sales and technical team, who had the opportunity to analyze in detail the accomplishments and the new goals of 2019.
Among them, INTISI highlights:
- The participation of the different experts of INTISI into the technical Working Groups of the european associations in the field of fire safety (APA, E.D.S.F., Tecnifuego, Cepreven, Clúster de Seguridad Contra Incendios, AENOR, Professional Colleges, etc.),
- Our journey through INTERSEC DUBAI, SHARE Bucharest, SECUTECH India,
- Trainning to a large number of professionals in INTISI products, installation, commissioning and maintenance,
- Technical support for the development of technical guides, standards and others,
- The imparting of the specialists of INTISI in different technical congresses and trainnings,
- The large number of references in which INTISI has faced technical challenges in order to offer safety products, effective and efficient for fire protection and smoke control.
The group's CEO, Elías López Giménez, assesset the results achieved and set new goals for the current year based on quality, competitiveness and customer service, always under the visionary and innovative attitude that characterizes us.